Step Into an Intelligent Operation Center
Do you suffer, in the daily network monitoring, from not having a unified and intuitive view of the entire network, and repeatedly fail in noticing the major fault immediately?
Do you always, in the network O&M, have to deal with various intricate alarms and wish to analyze and locate the root cause with automated analysis tool?
Would you like, sometimes when facing massive performance and alarm data, to use machine learning technology to conduct an efficient service quality analysis on the network and to foresee the future network trends and behaviors for a proactive assurance purpose?
After discovering the network problem, do you still spend a lot of time and effort communicating and coordinating with the various departments in order to deal with the network failure, and that often directly lead to SLA times out as well as high MTTR?
With the emerging of new network, such as 5G, SDN/NFV or IoT, is it also your concern how to incorporate these new networks into operation and maintenance system?
You probably have encountered the same or similar problems in the daily operation and maintenance work. CSPs’ network is becoming more and more complex with the rising of the IoT (Internet of Things) and 5G. The network operation supporting system of the CSPs is under tremendous pressure. It is more and more difficult to conduct real-time and precise controlling of the whole network. Manual analysis and processing of network alarms is no longer feasible when trying to ensure low latency and high efficiency of operation and maintenance work in the case of scarce workforce. Focus of the network operation center (NOC) in the new era should be on
1. how to complete the closed-loop alarm analysis and processing through the automatic process.
2. how to conduct the network prediction and self-healing under AI-driven (powered by machine learning), to improve the overall customer service perception and satisfaction.
The ZSmart iNOC (ZSmart Intelligent Network Operation Center) suite implements the concept of automatic and intelligent for operation & maintenance, provides telecommunication operators with a revolutionary network and service assurance system. ZSmart iNOC supports ITIL standardized assurance processes and enhances with CSP’s operation scenarios. With these processes, complex converged networks can be managed and supported, such as SDN/NFV, 5G and traditional core network, bearer network, wireless network, access network. ZSmart iNOC introduces full network topology which is self-adaptive to dynamic networks, proactive and predictive operation & maintenance. ZSmart iNOC significantly shortens the MTTR (mean time to repair) of network faults, helps CSP locate faults as accurate as possible, handles faults, improves network quality & customer satisfaction, and reduces OPEX in the meanwhile.
Improving network/service quality and customer satisfaction
The ZSmart iNOC Suite is designed to help operators ensure network stability and service quality. With ZSmart iNOC, CSP is able to quickly locate root cause through precise analysis of network failure and quality of service, avoiding customer complaints and improving customer satisfaction.
The multi-dimensional unified resource topology assists engineers to monitor the network comprehensively and accurately, optimizes engineers’ operational decisions, reduces troubleshooting time, and meet the SLA requirements promised to customers.
Superb network quality and service quality will win operators a higher NPS (net promotion score) and a growing number of subscriptions.
AI Assisted Trouble Resolution
With imbedded AI engine, ZSmart iNOC provides approaches including AI prediction, intelligent fault diagnosis, intelligent exception detection, automatic recommendation of network optimization suggestions and network self-healing solutions. As a result, ZSmart iNOC enables Zero-touch intelligent network management, proactive and predictive service assurance, and significantly helps reduce OPEX.
Adapting to New Technologies and New Networks
SDN/NFV and 5G network can be supported by adopting ZSmart iNOC powerful adaptor of collection center. The pluggable adapter can be configured or customized quickly to support various new vendor and new network.
AI Analysis and Forecasting
• Provide AI-based analysis tools to perform big data analysis and use machine learning algorithms to analyze and predict KPI indicator trends and potential network faults.
• Analyze/modeling historical alarms and performance data with machine learning algorithms. The algorithm models can be used in daily operation and maintenance work for automatic RCA (Root Cause Analysis), KPI (Key Performance Indicator) prediction and network exception detection.
• Learn intelligently from the operation and maintenance knowledge base, and then automatically generate and push the network fault resolution proposal based on the network status to automatically prevent or solve problems in the network or service.
Rich Monitoring Tools
• Provide multi-dimensional topology monitoring, step-by-step drilling, and intuitive view of alarms and performance data on the topology view.
• Combining with GIS allows user to view device alarms and performance information on a map.
Powerful Troubleshooting Capability
• ZSmart iNOC shields the flash alarm, auxiliary alarms, and some false alarms by filtering, compressing, analyzing, and correlating with main alarms. The amount of alarms that engineers need to pay attention to is greatly reduced. Thus, some engineers can be released to focus on more important O&M work.
• ZSmart iNOC automatically analyzes the root fault based on the network topology information, and finds the root cause in the alarms generated in a specified period of time. The time spend on fault locating will be greatly reduced.
• The solution also provides a complete closed-loop fault handling process, including alarm collection, pre-processing, correlation analysis, notification, trouble ticket dispatch, repair, till final service recovery confirmation.
Process Engine and Field Operation Management
• BPM (Business Process Management)-based process engine powers the entire standardized fault handling process.
• Engineer skills are taken into consideration when managing operation team and designing work shift. Task distribution engine is adopted to dispatch the task to the most suitable technician. Onsite assistant mobile APP is provided to help the engineer handle the network faults and complete the field works with the convenient real-time interaction with backend systems.
Flexible Adapters Support Data Collection for New and Converged Networks
• ZSmart iNOC Collection Center supports adapters for various protocols. It can easily collect alarms and performance information from various physical or virtual network elements, VIM, EMS, SDN controllers, NFV Manager and other sources, comprehensively monitor the dynamic changes of the network. Flexible adapters support a variety of technologies and various equipment vendors in the telecommunication industry.
Automatic Resource Reconsolidation
The collection adapter co-works with the resource inventory management module to automatically discover resource data from the EMS or other data sources, complete the automatic resource verification, then synchronize to the resource inventory database to ensure the accuracy of the resource data, and update the network topology in near real-time. Thus, a most comprehensive view of the entire network resources and service quality is provided to the engineers for a better and more efficient fault location and service assurance.
Diverse Statistical Analysis Tools
• Customize analysis charts based on performance index with Ad-hoc tool
• Help engineers define their own dashboard and key chart views with large screen design tool
• Conduct data analysis with the light BI analysis tool to provide comprehensive statistical reports