· Orange is the largest telecom operator in France. It provides mobile communication, satellite communication, Internet, fixed-line, and IPTV services for 230 million subscribers in 32 countries.
· Orange is looking for a new effective method to help its global branches develop localized and effective marketing strategies and improve global customer involvement and continuous revenue growth.
· Since 2005, Whale Cloud has deployed the ZSmart solution (including IN and IT products such as ZSmart OCS, PCRF, Stat Tool, Customer Care, Order Management, and Billing) for 13 Orange branches and won acknowledgment from Orange.
· ZSmart is a unified management platform that can reduce OPEX. It provides unified customer and service management views for Orange.
· More than enabling Orange to tackle existing problems, ZSmart provides a powerful platform for Orange to overcome challenges in the future.
· Rich experience, advanced solution, and quick response capability won Whale Cloud trust from Orange. As a symbol of strategic alliance, the two parties established a joint IN skill center in Warsaw, Poland, and a joint IT skill center in Marseille, France, to collect service requirements, normalize functions and features, standardize service specifications, create new operation modes, verify solutions, and introduce successful cases and experience to Orange branches across the globe. By verifying market requirements in the joint skill centers, Whale Cloud is able to help Orange build an ecological chain in which the headquarters provides support and makes long-term plans, while the branches develop robustly.
Hot | 2019-03-13
Hot | 2019-03-26
Hot | 2019-03-13
Hot | 2018-11-21