· KPN is the largest telecom and IT service provider in the Netherlands, providing excellent fixed-line, mobile, Internet, and TV services for its subscribers.
· KPN’s extensive service scope is now challenged by its complex system architecture and IT system constructed in its tens of years of history. It is looking for new business models in the ongoing digital economy transformation.
· KPN decides to transform from the IT system.
Whale Cloud signed the contract for KPN’s OSS innovation and strategic IT project (the LION project), which aims to simplify and strengthen the IT system and improve the operator’s operation capability.
· The ZSmart 8 suite, which includes 1 solution, 10 modules, 1 database, and 45 interfaces provided by one vendor, replaces the original 60 applications, 50 databases, and 200 interfaces provided by 30 vendors.
· The OSS architecture transformation allows KPN to quickly launch new products, reduce the innovation and operation costs, and effectively perform life cycle management for the OSS architecture.
· The superb user experience and agile business mode bring the benefits of service and IT transformation to KPN and its subscribers.